Tuesday 2 September 2014

Feedback

Greetings all,

David here.

Well I'm finally back into the grove, after a long summer break, we had a fantastic time and I can't believe we are now in September and the start of the autumn months (that's fall to my American readers). Came back to 1,455 emails, which have taken a week to clear. The most annoying ones are those you get from " co workers"(guess which business partner of mine has been on one of those American management courses!)  Are those that give you a lot of useless information, that you simply don't need to know,  especially the routine maintenance of the building, by our outsourced facilities ' team',about every last detail that they are up to, sometimes one wonders when these office geniuses are going to start copying to everyone that they are just popping out to the toilet or a cigarette break. Such is the joy of office work and being one of the bosses, and of course I really do appreciate all of the staff :).

But enough about my tales of woe. I've got a few things I am going to write about on this blog, however, I always appreciate feedback. So what would the readership like me to address in forthcoming weeks? This doesn't have to be specific, it could be about a theme or subject. Of course I'm not going to turn the blog into one about knitting or anything like that, but I'm sure you all get where I am coming from here.

Well it is great to be back, any way.

5 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    Welcome back! I think as blog editor, you should write about whatever it is you wish. Not very helpful, but that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,the notification for the new posts often arrives in my inbox 25 to 48 hours after you've written the posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write what you want, keep control rather than giving the punters what you think they want to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not everyone has the time to comment on everything you ser(:

    ReplyDelete

Comments aren't pre-moderated. Try and keep things civil. See our comments section for further details.